Friday 10 July 2009

About Me


Hi,everybody my name is Nur Hidayah bt Sadali,and my nick name is Dayah,i am 19years old,i was born at Hospital Sultanah Aminah Johor Bharu on 26 November 1990 at 12.31 a.m.My zodiac is Sagittarius.In his research Dr.Fadzilah Kamsah,said that people who was born on this month,mostly have creative thinking,unfortunately i am not like that.


My favourite food is Pizza Hut,although i know eating fast food is not good for our health but it's OK when we eat this fast food once a month,and my favourite drink are mocha and apple juice. Mocha from coffee plus Nescafe,for me it is so delicious. Although this coffee contain too much caffeine and will affect to our brain. Apple juice is more healthy especially who want to diet, this drink is good as a balanced diet. Right now, i like Terminator Salvation as my favourite movie because in this movie have a lot of action an also animation this as advantage to attract more people especially teenagers to watch this movie. And also i like to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" it is one of the TV show that i like it so much. My hobbies i like to go shopping,cinema,and listen to the music. I like Dr.Ahmad Fadzli Yaakob,people know him as a actor and singer before he become as a motivator, i like him because even he is actor and singer, he can manage his time properly to study, until get PhD and until he able open it is own University. He is the one singer that i know put study as the higher in his life.


Now, i am a student in UiTM Segamat, i started studying in UiTM Segamat on 26 June 2008. I am taking Diploma in Banking,now in Part3. My opinion this course,enable for me easily to get works on this department why i am saying like that it is because i attracted to this course. Now i am stay at college Zamrud, my opinion this college is strategic because nearest to buy eat at dining, also nearest to go class.


My Father's name Sadali bin Salleh,he is 42years old,my fathers work as a butcher,and my mother's name Roshidah binti Mansor,she is 40 years old. She is full time housewife. My parents were married on 26 January 1990. I have 6 siblings, i am the eldest also the only girl in my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment