Sunday 26 July 2009

Being a senior

Hello my lovely readers,for my third essay, i will tell you all about my experience to being a senior. Actually i have not enough experience to being a senior it is because i am already in part 3. But i will share to you all a little bit about my experience. Wan Aniza, or i called her as "Kak Zaza". She is the one senior that i know for the first time i came to this campus, Because we have a same room, "Kak Zaza" very kind to me she's treat me as a sister, she also help me when i have a problem and always give me a good advice, Now she is already graduate and i miss her a lot.

First of all, Senior means which is person who come early at that place especially at school, University or Office and which is person who called as junior must be respect them. It is because of senior have more knowledge than junior.

My experience being a senior at my campus, when a junior did not respect to their senior Bullies will become happen, it is because did not satisfied each other. And as a junior must always keep smiling to their senior ,it must to all junior.

One way to solve this problem, we must respect each other equally, and as a junior must respect their senior with their smiling it also can attract their senior to be a good friends with them, and lastly, we must treat each other as our family to be more closes.Thank you,hope you all like it what i have already write to my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment