Saturday 8 August 2009

My Subject

Hello to all my lovely readers, we see again in my fourth essay. After about me, my roommates, being a senior, now i want to share about my subject for this semester. Actually in part 3 i have finance subject but i was pulled this subject during intersession. So, for this semester i have only 5 subject for final exam. The subject that i was taken are QMT261,BEL311,ECO211,BMD101,and CTU243.

For my subject Bel311, Sir Izuan was teaching in my classes, it is for the first time male lecturer teach me for this subject. BEL means basic English Language. For me Sir Izuan teach our class very well, he teaches what his affords, although he is strict in class but i know he wants his student be superlative in all assignments he gives. For this subject the carry mark is different from other subject because this subject the carry mark is 60% including the speaking and listening test.

QMT261 or introduction to statistic was teaching by Miss Arafah, she is a sporting lecturer, she told that she was in this campus in 2 or 3 semester. Carry mark for this subject totally 40% including quizzes, test 1 and test 2 and assignment. Actually i poor in subject count so I'm so scared for this subject, because totally my friend and senior said difficult to score this subject and many formula to memorizes.

ECO211 or macroeconomic its related to microeconomics or Eco162, this subject teaching by Prof. Madya Hj. Abdullah. He is so strict and funny when his teaching but he highlights every chapter clearly and all of us understand what his taught. Macroeconomic is about national income,employment rate and so on, to me we must be available general knowledge to know this subject with understand much more. Professor said every chapter have a quizzes and he will pick the best for our mark as a carry mark to enable to we afford score.

I also take BMD101 or mandarin language as my elective subject, i choose this subject because i interested to learn this subject. I like mandarin language very much because i want to try speak more than 1 or 2 language even only basic words. Lim Y. C. was teach me in this subject, he is always keep smiling to us, so our class always cheerful and sometimes like kindergarten because we must speak loudly to speak very well. Some people said practice make perfect. So, lastly i want to say thank you for those who read and follow up my essay. OK, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment