Sunday 16 August 2009

10 Fact about me.

Hello everyone, today i want to share with you all about 10 fact about me.

1. Sourpuss

-Actually i easily to get mad with anything that i think make me not comfortable and and the same time i back to the normal before i back to the normal mostly i will crying, then i will be a normal.



2.First from 6 siblings.

- I older children from 6 siblings, i the only girl, i have 5 brothers, second is 18 years old, i closer with him. Actually i have been punched before with my younger brother thirdly their age 14, it happen because of misunderstanding, its be little ill civet but i box him back, like wrestling.

3.I like to eat

- Even i small but i like to eat, even i have already eat rise but i can eat half of pizza and spaghetti. It's true because i have already try and its so delicious. And my auntie was shock when she look at me eat thereby appetizing.

4.Go to the cinema

-l love go to the cinema, when i hang out with my friends or my cousin when have new movie and i attracted i will see it at the cinema, I sense of fun and enjoy when seeing movie added also with sound effect that looks clearer.

5.I hate Lizard

- I don't know why i hate lizard, for me lizard that is amusing.

6.I love to friends with everyone

-I love to friends with everyone, for me have more friends make our life more cheerful. And i universal i can enter with quiet or talkative person. And i really hope that my friends will accept my manner is scratch.


7.Talkative

- I love to talk, but sometimes i will be a quiet person. It is depends on mine, when i want to talk automatically i will talk like water without non-stop. which friends who closer with me they will understand me, who am i.

8. I like Sister

- when my mom was pregnant i said my mom i want baby girl, because of i so boring be a the only girl in my family i want a friends, i said that.But lastly i still got a chubby younger brother, after that i sulky i don't want to eat, but lastly i be a normal and i eat a lot.haahhahah...and i have accept that now i love so much with my younger brother.

9.I like to hang out

-I like to hang out with my friends,cousin and my auntie. actually when i have free time i will hang out with them.


10.I like music&Dance

- I like everything about music and dancing, but unfortunately i cannot dancing. I only just looking other person dance. Beside that i like Music R&B and Pop. About dance i like to watch "So You Think You Can Dance". I also like Music Shuffle and Dance shuffle.


OK, thank you for reading my blog,see you my next entry.bye

1 comment:

  1. Gross grammatical errors, Hidayah. And this is definitely NOT the final draft. Please ask someone to edit and proofread this entry.

    ReplyDelete