Saturday 18 July 2009

My roommates





Hello guys,today i would like to tell you all about my roommates,actually i stay at Zamrud college,room Z112D,i stay at this room from last semester and now i still get the same room. I have 3 roommates all of them are my seniors and I'm the youngest. Now i will tell you all about them.



Firstly, i would like to start with Nor Shafina binti Sang, she was born on 28 September 1989 in Hospital Bentong Pahang,and now she stays at Kuala Lipis with her family. She has 5 siblings, all of them are girls. She love fast food especially McDonald and also spicy food. She likes to spend time every weekend with her boyfriend(who is name Helmi), she also like to surf the Internet. She is taking Computer Science,currently in part 4. Her age is 20 years old. I have known her since last semester but we are different room. For me,"Kak Shafina" is a simple and sweet person,sometimes can be a strict person but she is kind to me.




Secondly,my roommates name is Amy Munira binti Hazawan,i called her "Kak Amy". She is from Jelebu Negeri Sembilan. She was born on 23 March 1989,her age is 20 years old. She lives at Kuala Klawang Negeri Sembilan, She is the second child from 3 siblings. She likes to play games,her ambition is to be a teacher. Now she is studying Diploma in Information Management in part 4. For me,she is very quiet person.





Nor Sazrina binti Zulkifli is my third roommates. She was born on 19 December 1989 at Hospital Sultanah Aminah Johor Bharu,she from Kluang,Johor. She is the eldest sister from 4 siblings,she has one younger brother and two younger sisters. She is like her mother's cook. She always spends time to reading novels especially from "Alaf 21". Her favourite colours are pink and white. For me, she is a very sensitive person. She laughs and cries easily. She is taking Diploma in Computer Science now in part 4,Actually i know her since last semester because we are have the same room. For those who wants to rent a car,you can contact her. "Kak Shafina" and her business partner,they are runner from Bizandry's Company(They sell T-Shirts). That's all about my roommates. See you again in the next entry. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment